Generally, the steps to publish your form to Wix is pretty much similar as explained in Publishing Your Form article, with some specific details related with Wix.
To publish your form into Wix, you'll only need to copy your form code and then paste the code into your Wix page, using the HTML code widget.
Follow these steps:
- Login to your MachForm and click the Code icon on the form you would like to embed.
- Your form code will be displayed. Simply copy the code.
- Login to your Wix account and edit the page (or add new page) you would like to insert the form into.
- Click Add -> More -> HTML Code
- Click Enter Code and then paste your form code there.
- Save your page and publish it.
And that's it! Your form should be published into your Wix page.